Your use of this site, placement of an order or submittal of a purchase order indicates acceptance to all outlined customer service policies, terms and conditions of CTI and/or CTI Warehouse Network. Under no circumstances will CTI and/or CTI Warehouse Network, it's subsidiaries or employees be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential damages and lost international shipments. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain & obey all applicable laws in the regard to the possession & use of any item purchased from us. Absolutely no sales to minors. By placing an order the buyer represents that the products purchased will be used in a lawful manner & that they are of legal age.

We reserve the right to make changes to our site, pricing and production information, customer service policies and terms and conditions at any time. In addition, CTI and/or CTI Warehouse Network will not be bound to any prices posted in error or responsible for discontinued or unavailable items or typographical errors. We also reserve the right to refuse service or fulfillment of an order, should circumstances warrant.

Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, page design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement are the property of CTI and/or CTI Warehouse Network. Copyright © 2009, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The use of any CTI and/or CTI Warehouse Network trademark or service mark without CTI's written consent is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.

The Legalities Of Airgun, Paintball Marker removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressor Ownership

Contrary to popular belief, removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors are legal to own under federal law. There are, however, 16 states, plus the District of Columbia , that prohibit the civilian ownership of removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors. At this time, the following states allow private ownership of removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, ME, MD,MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA,WV, WI, and WY. Of the sixteen states which do not allow civilian ownership, CA, IA, KS, MA, MO, and MI allow class 3 dealers and class two manufacturers to possess removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors.

Removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors, like machine-guns, are proscribed under the National Firearms Act (NFA) of 1934, and are regulated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. The procedure for owning a removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors may seem daunting at first, but actually requires less paperwork than buying an automobile. The buyer then has the chief law enforcement officer (Sheriff, Chief of Police, head of state police agency, district attorney, a judge with the power of arrest, or any other law enforcement officer approved for this procedure by the National Firearms Act branch of the BATF) sign the rear of the Form 4 attesting the prospective purchaser does not possess a criminal record and is not wanted. The two fingerprint cards must be completed and signed by a law enforcement agency. The completed paperwork is then sent to the Department of the Treasury with a check or money order for $200.00. The $200.00 is known as a transfer tax, as it must be paid each time ownership of the removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors is "transferred" (in this case, the dealer to the prospective purchaser). As long as the silencer is owned by the same person, the tax need not be paid again. Only if the owner sells it will a new transfer tax need to be paid. An owner may will his silencer to a lawful heir, with no tax incurred.

Once the paper work is submitted, it normally takes less than sixty days to receive the approved, stamped paperwork from NFA Branch. It is only upon the return of the approved paperwork that the dealer can allow the prospective purchaser to take possession of his new silencer. A copy of the approved paperwork must accompany the silencer at all times (the original should be stored in a safe deposit box). Removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors can be transported to other states which allow their ownership, but to transport a removable Silencer / Moderator / Sound Suppressors into one of the sixteen states which prohibit private ownership can subject the owner to serious state felony charges.

General Airgun Laws within the U.S.

All persons who purchase our products are expected to know their state laws and comply fully with them. For your information the following are examples of state laws governing our products.

Based on the state law we do NOT and can NOT ship airguns or bb guns to New York City and its boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island), the city of Philadelphia, PA and Washington DC.

Residents of Chicago, IL cannot buy CO2 powered rifles, pistols or revolvers directly from us.

Residents of New Jersey can buy bb guns through a designated local gun store after acquiring an Airgun Permit.
Cite from New Jersey law: "A 'firearm' means any handgun, rifle, shotgun, air gun, gas gun, machine gun, or 'any gun'."

Michigan residents, .177 CALIBER AIR RIFLES CAN BE PURCHASED DIRECTLY ON THE WEB SITE AND WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU. No air pistols of any caliber can be sold to you unless the proper permits are issued by the State and local authorities.
According to Michigan law Sec. 222. As used in this chapter: (b) "Firearm" means a weapon from which a dangerous projectile may be propelled by an explosive, or by gas or air. Firearm does not include a smooth bore rifle or handgun designed and manufactured exclusively for propelling by a spring, or by gas or air, Bb's not exceeding .177 caliber.

Michigan residents, if you would like to purchase something other than a .177 caliber air rifle, we will ship it to you, however you will have to follow the steps below:

1. Inform our company of the item you want to purchase.
2. The item will be shipped to the designated dealer/retailer in your area. Your job is to find a participating dealer/retailer and let us know where to ship your gun.
3. Go to your local police department to obtain a Permit to Purchase the airgun. Each airgun purchase must have a separate Permit.
4. After the Permit is issued to you by the Police take it to the gun store where your gun will be shipped.
5. After the Permit is presented to the store and the fee is paid they will hand over the airgun to you.
6. Take the airgun back to the police department, where they will conduct a safety check and ballistics test.
After it is determined that the gun is safe and tests are conducted you will be ready to take the airgun home.